Ann Arbor Holistic Health offers comprehensive ELISA and ALCAT food sensitivity testing for children and adults to diagnose food sensitivities, intolerances and allergies.
We can test the body’s immune system response to the ingestion of many common foods, including gluten, dairy, wheat, soy, peanuts, shellfish and tree nuts. Our tests include a 300 food panel, pediatric panel and vegetarian-specific panel.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation and evaluation.
Common Signs & Symptoms of Food Sensitivities
- Tiredness, Drowsiness, No EnergyFrequent Headache or Migraines
- Stomach Bloating, Nausea, Diarrhea, Constipation, Flatulence
- IBS, Crohn’s Disease, Ulcerative Colitis
- Eczema, Psoriasis, Chronic Skin Problems
- Aching Joints, Backache
- Sinus Problems, Acid Reflux
- Behavior Problems in Children (ADD & ADHD)
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Yeast (Candida) Infections
- Clumsiness, Lack of Coordination
- Miscarriage & Infertility
- Cravings & Addictions
230 Collingwood Drive, Suite 150
Ann Arbor, MI, 48103