Reproductive Health & Fertility
Perhaps the most fragile system in the human body
The reproductive system is a delicate and complex system – for men and women. It’s important to protect and care for it in all stages of life. A woman’s body goes through many cycles in the course of a lifetime. From the onset of puberty, pregnancy, and menopause, with many years of menstruation in between, a woman’s body is in a constant state of change. Holistic nutrition works to restore balance and overall vitality to women along any stage of their journey.
Women’s reproductive health concerns include:
- Early or delayed puberty
- Menstrual problems including heavy/ irregular bleeding or painful cramping
- Irregular or missing cycles
- Depression and severe mood swings
- Birth control side effects
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Problems during pregnancy
- Multiple miscarriages
- Inadequate breastmilk supply
- Postpartum depression
- Uterine fibroids
But it’s not just a women’s issue. Men’s concerns include:
- Decreased testosterone levels
- Impotence or erectile dysfunction
- Low sperm count
- Poor sperm motility or morphology
- Poor prostate health
1 in 8 couples struggle to get pregnant.
People are having more difficulty getting pregnant than they used to.
- One out of 4 pregnancies end in miscarriage
- 12.7% of women in the U.S. aged 15-49 have used infertility services
- Male fertility has plummeted over 50% in the last 100 years
- Average testosterone levels dropped 30-40% over the last 30 years
- Healthy sperm count used to be defined as 80-100M – now the “healthy” range is defined as only 20M
Most infertility diagnoses are not the root cause, but rather a symptom of the problem. Infertility can happen for numerous reasons:
- Hormone imbalance
- Nutrient-weak diet
- Inflammatory foods & food sensitivities
- Poor digestion & absorption
- Poor thyroid function
- Fibroids & endometriosis
- Poor sleep quantity & quality
- Not enough exercise, or too much exercise
- Toxins from non-organic foods, heavy metals, personal hygiene products, cleaning products, dentistry, or electro-magnetic radiation
- Congested detox pathways
- Infections & weakened immunity
- Blood sugar imbalance
- Mental, emotional, or spiritual stress
- Structural misalignments
- Stress from the fertility journey itself
The fact is, the body wants to make babies, but it prioritizes safety first. Modern life has put so many stressors on our body that it interprets us a being in danger, putting us in ” fight or flight” mode for much of the time. When stress is high and our stress hormone cortisol is elevated, our body burns up a tremendous amount of nutrients. In order to compensate, your body must steal those nutrients from other systems of the body, like the reproductive system.
Because it doesn’t take much to disrupt the delicate symphony of hormones that control the reproductive system, these root causes can lead to infertility.
The average cost of having a baby using IVF is $60,000.
There are other options. Wherever you are on your pregnancy journey, we can help guide you on a healthy path.
Our goal is for you to have a full term pregnancy and a healthy mommy & baby afterward.
How Sarah reversed infertility & had a healthy baby girl
When Sarah came to us, she was 38 years old, diagnosed with PCOS, and had endured the grief of multiple miscarriages. She and her partner were beyond discouraged; they were beginning to doubt they would ever be able to have a child of their own.
Sarah had been struggling for years with irregular menstrual cycles; she would often go several months between cycles. When her period finally came, she would have to deal with 5 days or more of bad cramping, tender breasts, and bleeding so heavily that she needed transfusions on a few occasions.
But that’s not all. Sarah had been dealing with weight gain year after year, and she was exhausted, bloated, and unhappy. She found herself needing to turn to caffeine all day just to stay awake.
Sarah began working with us and, together, we uncovered numerous areas for improvement. We discovered that Sarah had several food sensitivities. Once we adjusted her food choices, her high blood sugar leveled out and she lost 40 pounds without even trying. We uncovered a thyroid imbalance, congested liver, and problematic mold in her house.
Sarah had 56% fewer fertility and general health symptoms within the first 4 months of working with us, and an 87% improvement in her symptoms after 1 year.
Within the first few months, Sarah’s cycles finally became 100% regular for the first time in her life, her energy came back with no caffeine, and her doctor told her that her chances of pregnancy were equivalent to those of a 25-year-old!
Now Sarah and her partner are cherishing every moment with their healthy & adorable baby girl.
Take Control of your Reproductive Health.
You don't have to do this alone!
- Balance hormone levels
- Boost health of eggs & sperm
- Create a healthy womb
- Improve chances of getting pregnant
- Reduce chance of miscarriage
- Enjoy a healthy pregnancy & quick postpartum recovery