Living with a chronic condition can feel like a jail sentence. How you eat, sleep, work, and play are all affected by an ongoing health problem. But your wellness is not out of your hands. You have the power to take control of your chronic condition, manage it, and sometimes beat it entirely with the help and support of the team at Ann Arbor Holistic Health.
Types of Chronic Conditions Treated at Ann Arbor Holistic Health
Our specialists address many types of chronic conditions, including:
- Diabetes: An imbalance in your blood sugar can lead to diabetes, which can lead to other serious health problems, like poor circulation, heart disease, and mental health problems.
- Leaky gut: Intestinal permeability allows all the wrong things to leak into your system and wreak havoc on your body.
- Candida: The overgrowth of candida in the digestive track can lead to gastrointestinal problems, mood disorders, chronic fatigue, and recurring UTIs or vaginal yeast infections.
- Fatigue: Constant exhaustion can be the result of a poor diet and the chronic conditions an unhealthy lifestyle creates.
- Thyroid problems: Thyroid-related illnesses are often overlooked in traditional medicine, often because of narrow blood testing.
- Hashimoto’s: When the immune system attacks the thyroid gland, it can cause an underactive thyroid and all the undesirable side effects that come with a thyroid problem.
- Hormone imbalances: Hormonal imbalances can affect both men and women, causing problems like infertility, menopausal complications, and pregnancy challenges.
- Autoimmune disease: When your body attacks its own immune system, this can lead to physical and mental imbalances and chronic health conditions.
- Food sensitivities: You may eat well but not realize that the foods you ingest are, in reality, an interruption in your health and wellness and the cause of many chronic health conditions.
- Sleep disorders: Many health problems can be tied directly to poor sleep.
The body is made up of intricate, interconnected systems that all affect each other. Identifying what’s really going on when you don’t feel well requires careful examination of your blood, environment, and lifestyle to make an accurate diagnosis and get you on the customized path to your very best self.
The anxiety and depression, hypertension, and general stress that can come from living with a chronic condition can be relieved with holistic intervention. Find out what your body is missing, has too much of, or needs desperately. Your body is powerful and, with the right nutrition, lifestyle changes, and support, there is a one-size-fits-you solution to move you into good health.
Move Beyond the Medicine That Isn’t Helping You
Has traditional health care failed you? Are you trying medication after medication with no reprieve from your symptoms and no obvious benefits? If you are tired of visiting doctors who don’t hear you, understand you, or know how to treat you, holistic health is the route that’s waiting for you.
You don’t want to be reliant on prescriptions for the rest of your life. You shouldn’t have to suffer with the same chronic conditions. You deserve a treatment that will address the root of your health problems and prevent you from developing other aches, pains, and conditions.
The real solution lies within you. Your blood has answers beyond what conventional medicine is willing to test for. At Ann Arbor Holistic Health, we take a close, thorough look at your bloodwork to understand exactly what’s going on with your system. Your eating habits, lifestyle, and environment all play a role in the progression or elimination of your chronic condition.
Get Freedom from a Chronic Condition with Help from a Holistic Health Specialist
If you’re ready to make a life change, contact Ann Arbor Holistic Health in Ann Arbor, Michigan to schedule your comprehensive nutritional evaluation, blood testing, and consultation with our world-renowned holistic health expert. You may think you have a chronic condition, but your body has the power to heal itself. Allow us the privilege of taking you to a permanent place of peace and wellness, to a future free of pain, discomfort, and limitations.